Like you, we noticed that there weren’t any good fire safety risk assessment checklists online. So, we decided to make the best one. AFEC Fire and Risk Engineering specialists would like to share an in house Fire Safety Risk Assessment Template we have developed for in house use to assist Facilities Managers and Environmental Health and Safety Staff achieve best practice fire safety standards at their premises.
The aims of the fire risk assessment are:
- To identify the fire hazards.
- To reduce the risk of those hazards causing harm to as low as reasonably practicable.
- To decide what physical fire precautions and management arrangements are necessary to ensure the safety of people in your premises if a fire does start.
- Hazard: anything that has the potential to cause harm.
- Risk: the chance of that harm occurring.
Check Out How We Can Help You Today
Take a look at our Fire Risk Assessment Page. Our Fire Engineers conduct assessments, identifying by category of building type i.e. Healthcare Premises, Assembly & Recreation, Office, Retail, Sleeping Accommodation, Residential, Residential Institutional, Transport Premises & Facilities etc.. the level of risk and how the risk is managed. It also identifies who is at risk and where the risk persists.
Our reports are practical and the measures which we outline achievable allowing a measurable reduction in the fire risk to the occupants and building premises overall risk.
Contact Us Now
If you have any difficulty filling out this checklist or simply want to save time and money by letting the experts take care of it, call us on +353 1 6642836 or contact us on our online chat portal on which will immediately respond to any queries you may have. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com and we will happily assist you