Junior Environmental Health and Safety Officer (EHS)
Junior EHS Role supporting a Senior EHS Manager Experience at least 2-5 Years
- To support a senior EHS Project Manager on an industrial Manufacturing Site.
- Have a minimum of 2 to 6 years’ experience/ experience in PSCS or EHS
- Familiar with industrial and manufacturing operations.
- Hold a relevant Qualification (NEBOSH required)
- Previously have worked on a construction site in any capacity.
- Hold a full, clean Driving license
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Confident proactive and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Send your CV into email@example.com
Beginning of employment
April 17, 2019